1. How we collect and use your personal information
3. How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
4. How do we protect and save your personal information
5. How do you manage personal information
6. Protection of personal information of minors
7.Seven, notice and revision
8. How to contact us
Table of Contents
I. How we collect and use your personal information
(I) The circumstances under which you must authorize us to collect and use your personal information
Our products and/or services include some core functions. We may collect, store and use the following information about you to achieve these functions. If you do not provide relevant information, you will not be able to enjoy the products/services we provide. These functions include:
1. Realize the necessary functions for online browsing
(1) Register and log in
Before you use Zaisubao service, you need to provide us with your mobile phone number. If you refuse to provide your mobile phone number, Zaisubao cannot create an account for you. We will send information and notifications to your mobile phone, including but not limited to the verification code necessary to ensure the completion of the service, push notifications necessary for the use of products or services, information about Zaisubao services, and marketing activities and promotional information Or other content that may be of interest to you, if you do not wish to continue to receive the above information, you can unsubscribe according to the unsubscribe method provided in the information. Our customer service will call you to understand your business situation, and colleagues will provide more professional and detailed services.
(2) Business information display and search
In order to allow you to quickly find the information you need, we may collect the device information (including device name, device model, device identification code, operating system and application version, resolution, and service provision) for using our products/services. Business Network ID (PLMN)), browser type to provide you with the best way to display information. We will also use your above-mentioned personal information in order to continuously improve and optimize the above-mentioned functions. You can also search to find exactly the information or service you need. We will keep your search content so that you can repeat your input or show you information related to your search content.
(3) Transaction function
We track IP addresses only for security purposes. If we do not find any security issues, we will promptly delete the IP addresses we have collected. We also track the day of the page to access the data. All-day page access data is used to reflect website traffic. First, we can make plans for future development (for example, increase servers).
(II) Circumstances in which you can choose to provide personal information
1. In order to make it easier or more fun for you to obtain information, so as to enhance your experience in Zai Plastic, our following extended functions may collect and use your personal information. These extended functions include:
(1) Personalized recommendation function based on location information: We will collect your location information (we only collect your geographic location at the time, but will not combine your location information at various times to determine your whereabouts) To determine where you are, and automatically recommend information or services that can be supplied and demanded in your area.
(2) Functions based on the camera (camera): You can use this function to complete the functions of video shooting, taking pictures and scanning codes. We will use the pictures or videos you upload to identify the supply and demand information you need or use Q&A content containing the pictures or videos you upload.
(3) The function of uploading based on pictures or videos: You can upload your photos or videos in Zaisubao to realize the function of displaying products and question and answer functions. We will use the pictures or videos you upload to identify the information or supply and demand you need. Use Q&A content that includes images or videos you upload.
(4) Extended functions based on voice technology: You can directly use the microphone to perform voice search or record video. We will collect your recordings and recorded videos to identify your search needs, supply and demand information, or use Q&A content containing your uploaded videos.
(5) Read and write function based on STORAGE SD: You can use this function to download the installation package to a local file when the application is updated, and save the pictures on Zai Plastic to a local file.
(6) The function of reading based on SMS: You can use this function to receive pushes of Zaisubao related information, and we will automatically push you the supply and demand information or services of your industry based on the supply and demand information you release.
(7) Based on the function of making a call: You can use this function to complete the customer service call of Zaisubao to contact you to understand your business situation and colleagues to provide more professional and meticulous services.
(8) Based on the function of obtaining device information: We will receive and record the device-related information you use (including device model, operating system version, device settings, unique device identifiers, and unique device identifiers) based on your specific operations during software installation and use. Device environment, mobile application list and other software and hardware characteristics information), information about the location of the device.
2. The above-mentioned extended functions may require you to open your geographic location (location information), camera (camera), photo album (picture library), microphone, and address book to us in your device to achieve these functions.The collection and use of information. Please note that if you turn on these permissions, you authorize us to collect and use personal information to implement the above functions. If you turn off the permissions, you cancel these authorizations, and we will no longer continue to collect and use your personal information. Information, and cannot provide you with the above-mentioned functions corresponding to these authorizations. Your decision to close the authority will not affect the previous processing of personal information based on your authorization.
(III) You are fully aware that in the following situations, we do not need to obtain your authorization to collect and use personal information:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public security, public health, and major public interests; and related to national defense security;
3. Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
4. It is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual in order to protect the life, property and other major legal rights of the personal information subject or other individuals;
5. The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by the personal information subject or guardian himself;
6. Collect your personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
7. Necessary for signing a contract according to your requirements
8. It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products/services provided, such as discovering and handling product/service failures;
9. Necessary for legal news reports;
10. When it is necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research based on public interests, and when they provide academic research or description results to the outside, they de-identify the personal information contained in the results;
11. Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
(IV) Rules for the use of your personal information
2. After collecting your personal information, we will use technical means to de-identify the data, and the de-identified information will not be able to identify the subject.Please understand and agree that in this case we have the right to use de-identified information; and under the premise of not disclosing your personal information, we have the right to analyze the user database and make commercial use.
3. When we display your personal information, we will desensitize your information including content replacement and anonymization to protect your information security.
1. In order to achieve your personalized needs for online experience, so that you can get a more relaxed access experience. We will send one or more small data files called Cookies on your computer or mobile device. The Cookies assigned to you are unique and can only be read by the web server in the domain that issued the Cookies to you. We send you cookies to simplify the steps of repeating your login, store your browsing preferences and other data to provide you with information preferences, help you optimize your choice and interaction with advertisements, and help you determine your login status and account or data Safety.
Use of similar technologies
III. Statement on how to share, transfer and disclose your personal information
1. We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual other than Zaisubao, except in the following circumstances:
(1) Obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
(2) Provide in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, legal procedures, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
(3) To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, it is necessary to provide Zaisubao, Zaisubao's affiliates or partners, you or other Zaisubao users, or the public's interests, property or safety from damage;
(4) Only by sharing your personal information can we realize the core functions of our products/services or provide the services you need;
(5) Dealing with disputes or disputes between you and others at your request;
(6) Provided in accordance with relevant agreements signed with you (including electronic agreements signed online and corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents;
(7) Use based on academic research;
(8) It is used based on the public interest in compliance with laws and regulations.
3. We may share your order information, account information, device information, and location information with partners and other third parties to ensure the smooth completion of the services provided to you. However, we will only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific and clear purposes, and will only share and provide services.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
1. Obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
2. Provide information as required by applicable laws and regulations, legal procedures, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
3. Provided in accordance with relevant agreements signed with you (including electronic agreements signed online and corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents;
(III) Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances and under the premise of adopting industry-standard safety protection measures:
1. According to your needs, disclose your designated personal information in a disclosure method that you explicitly agree to;
2. In cases where your personal information must be provided in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, mandatory administrative law enforcement or judicial requirements, we may publicly disclose your personal information based on the required personal information types and disclosure methods. Under the premise of complying with laws and regulations, when we receive the above-mentioned request for information disclosure, we will require the corresponding legal documents, such as subpoenas or investigation letters, to be issued. We firmly believe that the information requested from us should be as transparent as possible to the extent permitted by law. We have carefully reviewed all requests to ensure that they have a legal basis and are limited to data obtained by law enforcement agencies for specific investigation purposes and have legal rights. Subject to laws and regulations, the documents we disclose are protected by encryption keys.
IV. How do we protect and save your personal information
(I) Our technologies and measures to protect your personal information
We attach great importance to the security of personal information and take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information:
1. Data security technical measures
We will adopt safety protection measures that comply with industry standards, including the establishment of reasonable system specifications and safety technologies to prevent your personal information from being accessed, used and modified without authorization, and to avoid data damage or loss.
Zaisubao's network service adopts encryption technologies such as the transport layer security protocol, and provides browsing services through https and other methods to ensure the safety of user data during transmission.
Zaisubao adopts encryption technology to encrypt and save users' personal information, and isolate it through isolation technology.
2. Other security measures taken by Zaisubao to protect personal information
Zaisubao manages and regulates the storage and use of personal information by establishing a data classification system, data security management specifications, and data security development specifications.
Zaisubao conducts comprehensive security control of data through information contact confidentiality agreements, monitoring and auditing mechanisms.
3. We only allow employees and partners of Zaisubao and Zaisubao affiliates who need to know this information to access personal information, and set up strict access control and monitoring mechanisms for this purpose. We also require all personnel who may have access to your personal information to perform corresponding confidentiality obligations. If you fail to fulfill these obligations, you may be held accountable or the partnership with Zaisubao may be suspended.
5. The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment, and the communication methods with other users such as e-mail, instant messaging, social software, etc. cannot be determined whether it is completely encrypted. We recommend that you use complex passwords when using such tools, and pay attention to protecting your personal information security.
6. The Internet environment is not 100% secure. We will try our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send to us. If our physical, technical, or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legal rights, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
7. Security incident handling
When trading online goods or services with third parties through the Zaisubao website, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please properly protect your personal information and only provide it to others when necessary.
In the unfortunate event of a personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and what you can independently prevent and reduce risks Suggestions, remedies for you, etc. At the same time, we will promptly inform you of the relevant information of the incident by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to inform the personal information subjects one by one, we will adopt a reasonable and effective way to issue an announcement. At the same time, we will also proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
(II) Storage of your personal information
2. Please note that when you successfully cancel your Zaisubao account, we will delete or anonymize your personal information.
3. If we terminate the service or operation, we will notify you at least 30 days in advance, and delete or anonymize your personal information after terminating the service or operation.
V. How do you manage your personal information
Zaisubao attaches great importance to your attention to personal information, and does its best to protect your rights to access, correct, delete and withdraw your consent to your personal information, so that you have sufficient ability to protect your privacy and safety. Your rights include:
1. Access and correct your personal information
Except as required by laws and regulations, you have the right to access and correct your personal information at any time, including:
(1) Your account information: On the PC side, you can check all the personal information you submitted to Zaisubao in the "Account Information" menu on the "Personal Center" page of Zaisubao. You can also update through the above channels except for real-name authentication Other personal information besides the information (your real-name authentication information is your name and ID information used when you pass the real-name authentication). If you need to change your real-name authentication information, you can call the customer service hotline to apply for the change. The specific path of the mobile terminal is: Homepage-"My", and then click on the avatar to enter the complete information (the specific name is subject to the content of the webpage).
(2) Your comment information: You can comment on the website or information.
(4) Personal information that you cannot access and correct: In addition to the information listed above, we are unable to provide you with access and correction services for some of your personal information. This information is mainly for improving your user experience and guaranteeing transactions Your device information collected by security and personal information generated when you use extended functions. We will use the above information within the scope of your authorization. You cannot access and correct it, but you can contact us to delete or anonymize it.
2. Delete your personal information
In the following situations, you can request us to delete personal information:
(1) If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations;
(2) If we collect and use your personal information without obtaining your consent;
(3) If our handling of personal information violates our agreement with you;
(4) If we terminate the service and operation.
If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also notify the entities that have obtained your personal information from us and require them to delete them in a timely manner, unless laws and regulations provide otherwise, or these entities obtain your independent authorization. If we respond to your deletion request, we cannot guarantee that the corresponding information will be deleted from the backup system immediately, but this information will be deleted when the backup system is updated.
3. Change the scope of your authorization or withdraw your authorization
You can change the scope of your authorization to continue to collect personal information or withdraw your authorization by deleting information, turning off device functions, and setting privacy settings in Zai Plastic website or software. You can also withdraw all our authorization to continue collecting your personal information by canceling your account.
Please understand that each business function requires some basic personal information to be completed. After you withdraw your consent or authorization, we cannot continue to provide you with services corresponding to the withdrawal of your consent or authorization, and will no longer process your corresponding personal information . However, your decision to withdraw your consent or authorization will not affect the previous processing of personal information based on your authorization.
4. If you do not want to accept the information we send you, you can cancel at any time by the following methods:
(1) You can cancel the information we send you through the customer service phone.
(2) You can cancel the mobile phone promotional text messages we send you according to the prompts of the promotional text messages.
(3) You can set whether to accept the services and information that we promote to you through "Notifications" through the mobile app "Account Settings-Settings-Push Message Settings-Notifications".
(4) We will cooperate with third-party platforms or media ("platforms") to recommend personalized information services based on your personal information. If you are not willing to accept Zaisubao's recommendation service on a single platform, please contact the platform to close it. You know and understand that the platform is an entity that operates independently and Zaisubao cannot manage it.
(5) In order to protect your privacy, we will not push you promotional or product information involving sensitive content such as religious beliefs, sex, etc., in any way or channel.
5. Respond to your request
In the following situations, we will not be able to respond to your request in accordance with laws and regulations:
(1) Related to national security and national defense security;
(2) Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(3) Related to criminal investigation, prosecution and trial;
(4) There is sufficient evidence to show that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights;
(5) Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations.
VI. Protection of personal information of minors
1. Zaisubao attaches great importance to the protection of personal information of minors. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain the consent of your guardian before using our products and/or services. JD.com protects the personal information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
2. We will not actively collect personal information from minors directly. For the collection of personal information of minors with the consent of the guardian, we will only use, share, transfer or disclose this information when permitted by law, the guardian's consent, or necessary to protect the minor.
3. If there are facts that prove that minors have registered and used our products and/or services without the consent of the guardian, we will negotiate with the relevant guardian and try to delete the relevant personal information as soon as possible.
4. For the personal information of children under the age of 14 that may be involved, we further take the following measures to protect:
(2) Children or their guardians have the right to access and correct children's personal information at any time, and can also request us for correction and deletion. If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints or reports on matters related to children's personal information, please contact us. We will help you at any time.
VII．Seven, notice and revision
(1) Our service model has undergone major changes. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way of using personal information, etc.;
(2) Significant changes have taken place in our ownership structure and organizational structure. Such as changes in owners caused by business adjustments, bankruptcy mergers, etc.;
(3) The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed;
(4) Your right to participate in the processing of personal information and how to exercise it has undergone major changes;
(5) When the department responsible for handling personal information security, contact information and complaint channels change;
(6) When the personal information security impact assessment report shows that there is a high risk.
VIII. How to contact us
If you have any comments and suggestions about this privacy statement or the privacy protection measures of China Zaisubao Material Network and your problems in use, please contact us: email@example.com You can also visit http://www. Contact us in various ways such as zaisubao.cn/online customer service system or dial any of our customer service telephones.
We hereby remind you in good faith that your account cancellation will cause a lot of inconvenience to your after-sales rights protection, and after you cancel your Zaisubao account, we will only remove your personal information in Zaisubao’s front-end system. It remains in a state where it cannot be retrieved, accessed, or is anonymized. You know and understand that, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, relevant transaction records must be kept in the back office of Zaisubao for 5 years or even longer.
1. If you still insist on canceling your account, your account must meet the following conditions at the same time:
(1) Voluntarily give up the assets and virtual rights of the account in Zaisubao system;
(2) The account has no disputes, including complaints or reports;
(3) The account has been removed from the authorized login or binding relationship with other websites and other apps.
2. During the account cancellation period, if your account is involved in disputes, including but not limited to complaints, reports, litigation, arbitration, investigations by the competent authority of the state, etc., we have the right to terminate the cancellation of this account without obtaining your consent.
3. If you cancel your Zaisubao account, you will no longer be able to use this account, and you will not be able to retrieve any content or information related to your account, including but not limited to:
(1) You will not be able to log in or use this account;
(2) The personal data and historical information of this account (including but not limited to user name, avatar, supply and demand records, follow information, etc.) will not be retrieved;
4. The cancellation of the Zaisubao account does not mean that the account behavior and related responsibilities before the cancellation of the Zaisubao account have been exempted or reduced.